White Chocolate Granola Slice
How do you unwind after a busy day at work?
I discover myself raiding my pantry for that particular one thing to prepare dinner, insanity I do know, however it one way or the other helps me change off.
Right here’s what you’ll need
* 1-1/2 cups rolled oats
* 1 cup chopped walnuts
* half of cup sliced almonds
* 2/Three cup shredded coconut
* half of cup honey
* 2 tablespoons gentle brown sugar
* 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
* 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 1/four teaspoon plus 1/eight teaspoon salt
* 3/four cup dried fruit
Right here’s what to do
* Preheat the oven to 180 levels
* Unfold the oats, walnuts and almonds onto the ready baking sheet. Place within the oven and toast for 7 minutes. Add the coconut and toss effectively, then place again within the oven to prepare dinner for four to five minutes extra. Control it in the direction of the tip; you need the coconut to show golden however not burn.
* Within the meantime, mix the honey, brown sugar, butter, vanilla extract and salt in a small saucepan and place over medium-high warmth. Whisk and produce to a speedy boil, then flip off the warmth and put aside.
* As soon as the oat combination is completed, take away it from the oven and cut back the warmth to 170 levels. Mix the oat combination, honey combination, and dried fruit in a big bowl and toss effectively.
* Place again within the oven for 20 minutes
Drizzle with white chocolate
Pleased Hump Day