TOULOUMPAKIA – Greek Churros
These scrumptious deep fried Churro like sweets are simply the repair you want for that 3pm choose me up 😊
Whether or not they’re smothered with honey or like these, drenched in sugar syrup you simply can’t cease at one…….
I used this Recipe ⬇️
For the syrup
* 400 g water
* 600 g granulated sugar
* lemon juice, of half of lemon
* 1 stick(s) cinnamon
* 2 tablespoon(s) honey
For the churros
* 320 g water
* 10 g granulated sugar
* 1 pinch salt
* 50 g Canola
* 250 g plain flour
* 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
* Four eggs, medium
* Canola oil for the frying
* In a pot add the water, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, and switch over medium warmth.
* Let it come to a boil till the sugar melts.
* Take away from the warmth, add the honey, and put aside to chill.
For the churros
* In a pot add the water, sugar, salt, seed oil, and switch over medium warmth. Let it come to a boil till the sugar melts.
* Add the flour and blend with a picket spoon till the dough thickens and loses its moisture.
* Switch the dough in a mixer’s bowl, add the vanilla extract, and beat with the whisk attachment at medium velocity to chill.
* Add the eggs one after the other and let the substances homogenize.
* Switch right into a pastry bag with a 13 mm star pastry tip.
* Place a deep frying pan with oil on medium warmth, and let it get highly regarded.
* Lower churros of 4-5 cm and add them to the recent oil in batches. Fry for 3-Four minutes by continually mixing with a slotted spoon.
* Switch them to the syrup instantly, for 15-20 seconds, after which to a strainer.
Take pleasure in! helenskouzina