Saganaki Prawn 🍤 toast twist
Slightly Greek and Chinese language Fusion dish
Chinese language Prawn toast with a sprinkle of feta and wealthy tomato sauce.
That is what you’ll want
* 200g prawns, peeled and cleaned
* 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
* 1 tsp finely grated ginger
* 1 egg white
* 2 spring onions, very finely chopped
* three slices white bread, crusts eliminated
* sesame oil, for brushing
* 1 egg, flippantly crushed
* 100g sesame seeds
* Peanut oil for frying
* Put the prawns, garlic, ginger, egg white, in a meals processor and blitz to a paste. Stir within the spring onion. Scrape right into a bowl, cowl and chill for 30 minutes.
* Brush one aspect of every piece of bread with sesame oil. Unfold the prawn combination on high, taking it proper to the sides of the bread. Brush the crushed egg rigorously excessive and sides and sprinkle liberally with sesame seeds in order that they stick throughout.
* Warmth oil in a fry pan and shallow till golden brown. Lower every bit into two triangles.
Pleased week people, right here we go once more 😎