SAGANAKI MEAT BALLS WITH CHEESY POLENTA 😋
Recipe right here people ⬇️
* 350g lean floor beef
* 150g floor lamb
* 1 onion, grated and juice eliminated
* ½ tsp salt
* ½ tsp floor black pepper
* ¼ tsp cumin
* 150g chelmosaustralia Saganaki cheese
* half of cup grated zucchini
* 2 tbsp olive oil to fry
* 2 tbsp parsley, minced
1. Make mini balls from chelmosaustralia Saganaki cheese
2. Combine floor beef and lamb with grated onion.
3. Add salt, black pepper and cumin and blend till mixed properly.
4. Cowl it and chill for 30 minutes.
5. Scoop out balls from the combination, flatten it and place mini cheese balls within the center.
6. Pat meatballs firmly collectively in a spherical form.
7. Evenly fry them for a couple of minutes
Fry up one small onion, garlic.
Add half a bottle of tomato Passata, half of cup crimson wine.
Add in meat balls and simmer for 20 minutes
I served this up with creamy tacky Polenta 🤤