Oatmeal Dinner Rolls
This recipe from Cooksillustrated makes 12 scrumptious smooth rolls. Oatmeal added attention-grabbing taste and texture.
Rolled oats 3/4cup
Sizzling water 2/3cup
Oil (or butter) 2tbsp
Heat water half of cup
Honey 1/Four cup
Complete wheat flour 3/4cup
All function flour 1.5 cup
1. Soak oats with sizzling water and oil for about 10 minutes
2. Add all components to a standing mixer, low pace for 1 minute and low/medium pace for eight minutes
3. Let’s the dough (lined) rise for about 1 hour till double in dimension
4. Form the dough on a flat floor with some flour, cowl and let sit for 10 minutes
5. Divide the dough to 12 slices and form it right into a spherical roll
6. Oil a cake pan, sit the doughs within the pan, cowl and let it rise for about 1 hour
7. Brush the highest with oil, bake 375F for ~ 20 minutes.