Chocolate Date Brownie (No Added Sugar)
Some individuals we want we had by no means met, some individuals we want may have met them earlier…I’m undecided flavcity falls into which group for me.
Since I began to Bobby (on Instagram), I learn components listing for all packaged meals; I felt responsible when snacking (most of my snacks will present up on his Nay listing)… My physique and mind may need benefited from retaining a clear eating regimen however my coronary heart for positive suffered …🤪
Jokes apart, I’m actually happy with the chocolate date brownie, unique recipe by dessi_art . I most likely made extra 30 batches of those brownie since final March.
* 10 ounces of pitted Medjool dates
* four eggs
* 3/four cup avocado oil
* 2/Three cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* half of cup almond flour
* half of cup common flour (substitute with gluten free flour if wanted)
* 1/four teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
1. Soak the dates in sizzling water for about 15 minutes. Add the dates and 1/four cup soaking liquid to a meals processor and course of till easy paste.
2. Add the eggs one by one, and the remaining components one after the other, course of till included.
3. Bake at 350F for 40-45 minutes, line the baking dish with parchment paper.