“10 Minutes” One Pot Meal
Once I was about to prepare dinner dinner, my daughter requested if I might go rollerblading together with her. Chef Mother or Playmate mother, who ought to I be? I rapidly determined to discard my unique prepare dinner plan so I might be each.
Listed here are what I did, step-by-step:
– set oven to 350F
– rub wings with taco seasoning
– clear and cube up carrots and brussels sprouts
– pan fry the wings in flippantly oiled Dutch oven for a couple of minutes, take away
– layer the Dutch oven with veggies, put wings on prime, add 1/four cup white wine.
– cowl and bake for 30 minutes.
I used to be unsure if this “10 minutes” meal will style good since I made it up fully. It was shocking tasty and I used to be requested to make it once more 😜